Every second, there are 63,000 searches performed on Google, and most search results pages include Google ads. Google Ads are paid for by businesses and can be an extremely effective way to drive relevant, qualified traffic to your website when people search for the types of products or services your business offers.
1. Creation of advertising and analytics accounts
- Analysis of where your company stands at the moment
- Analysis of your business and competitors
2. Audit of the existing account
- Analysis of your account in detail and determine all the elements that can be optimized and improved to achieve even better performance
3. Research of the keywords for the Search Marketing strategy
- Defining the goals to be achieved
- Identifying the most correct metrics to evaluate performance
4. Google ADS marketing strategy plan
- Adapting the plan to the sector
5. Analysis, reporting and optimisation of advertising campaigns
- Transparency in results, systematic reporting on progress
What we can do for you
With our help, you will have regular control of your results and investments. Every click on ads is monitored, the return on investment will be clear and transparent.
Contact us to find out more about our strategy and how we can help you improve your web presence.